Thriving Kirklees is a partnership of local health and wellbeing providers working together to support children, young people and their families to thrive and be healthy.
The partnership covers services including:
- 0-19 Team (health visiting and school nursing)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Children’s Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service
- Assessment and diagnosis of autistic spectrum conditions (through referrals made by a Speech and Language Therapist, Paediatrician, SENCO or Educational Psychologist)
- Home-Start Family Support
- Healthy child vitamins
- Safety in the Home
- Safety Rangers
To access services there are two options:
- Visit the website at www.thrivingkirklees.org.uk
- Call 0300 304 5555
The phoneline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for all enquiries, support requests and appointment information.
To find out more about the Thriving Kirklees services and the background to the partnership please click on the links in the page menu to the right.