There are few careers as rewarding as one that involves the care and support of others or that gives you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of people.
We have around 1500 colleagues working with us. Many are clinically trained, from podiatrists, nurses and health care assistants to speech and language therapists, school nurses, health visitors and physiotherapists. We also have colleagues working in finance, human resources, quality, patient engagement, communications, administration and estates
More reasons to join us:-
- All Locala permanent colleagues automatically become members of the organisation. They receive a share worth £1, which entitles them to be a part of Locala and have a say in how the organisation runs and develops.
- We value and are proud of our staff and celebrate individual, team and organisational success.
- We invest in our staff by encouraging training and continuous personal development, and provide excellent learning opportunities to enable everyone to have all the skills they need to do their job to the best of their ability.
- We aim to support our staff in achieving a good work life balance with flexible working schemes and family friendly policies.
- We are committed to delivering excellent standards of patient care.
- We offer salary packages in line with NHS Agenda for Change terms and conditions.
- All colleagues can take advantage of the Employee Assistance Programme - a service provided by an external organisation, independent of Locala so offering completely confidential support and advice.
- There is a lease car scheme and a bike to work scheme.
- Colleagues can take advantage of the NHS discounts scheme.
- There is generous annual leave (which increases with service).
- Less than 5 years service: 27 days plus bank holidays
- More than 5 years service: 29 days plus bank holidays
- More than 10 years service: 33 days plus bank holidays