Making a positive difference to the wellbeing of the people and communities we serve.
We will achieve this by:
- Delivering high quality care
- Improving population health
- Making a difference in communities
- Being a sustainable organisation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They are built on the values of working together, respect and leadership.
- Be caring
- Be inspirational
- Be part of it
Watch this animation to find out more about our vision for the future and our values:
Our ambitions for the next three years up to 2021:
- Be outstanding: we will be an exemplar provider of community health and social care services, evidenced by continuous and sustained improvement towards CQC or other independently assessed ratings of “outstanding” and; the positive difference we make to those we serve.
- Be patient-centred: Patients will tell us what they want and we will listen. They are their carers will be our partners in transforming and designing services that they need.
- Be a great employer: We will be the place that people want to work, providing local employment and career opportunities. We will raise aspirations, nurture talent and realise potential.