Contact Us

Locala cannot guarantee the accuracy of this translation service.

Compliments, Concerns and Comments

If you have a compliment, we will pass on your praise directly to the team concerned. A thank you to an individual, team or department can have a real impact on the staff.

In the instances when you have told us something has gone wrong, we will write to you within 3 working days and let you know we will be investigating your concerns. We will explain that an investigator may contact you and agree a way to resolve your concerns with you.

We understand some people feel uncomfortable about raising concerns; however, we would welcome the opportunity to address them with you and hopefully resolve them.

We are always striving to improve our services and to learn from complaints and comments. An outcome from you contacting us may help us make even more service improvements

Friends and Family

For the Friends and Family survey, please click here.

If you wish to give us any feedback, please complete our online feedback form below.

You can email the Customer Liaison Team at:

Or you can call the Customer Liaison Team who will be happy to discuss any feedback you have over the phone:

0303 003 4529 followed by 'Option 1'

The lines are open Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm (Excluding Bank Holidays)

Meet the team

Jane Kennedy - Customer Liaison Manager

Joshua Lumb - Customer Liaison Team Leader

Robert Bachelor - Customer Liaison Team

We also have a 24 hour answering machine service, please don't hesitate to leave a message, one of the team will contact you as soon as possible.

The Customer Liaison Team is available to offer advice and guidance throughout the complaints process and will be involved in the co-ordination of your complaint and response.

Listening to you leaflet can be downloaded here.

You can also write to:

Customer Liaison Team
Locala Community Partnerships CIC
Freepost Plus RSTJ-EYJA-UCTB
First Floor, Beckside Court
Bradford Road
WF17 5PW

Who else can help me?

Citizens Advice Bureau
The Citizens Advice Bureau has offices within close locality to everyone, this is a service which is free of charge and is there for the sole purpose of helping people. The Citizens Advice is a non for profit organisation which provides advice on behalf of the government to every individual.

Tel: 08444 111 444 (Charges may apply)

Kirklees Law Centre
The Kirklees Law Centre provides The Independent Complaints Advocacy Service. It is a free service to help support patients and their carers wishing to pursue a complaint about their NHS treatment or care.

The Kirklees Law Centre has two offices, one in Huddersfield and the other in Dewsbury.

To speak with an advocate phone.

Tel: 01924 868145



Health Service Ombudsman
If after completing our investigation we haven't been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint.

If you want to take the above action, then you need to do this within twelve months of the date of the occurrence of the incident, or the date this matter came to the complainant's attention.

You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on the following address:

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
Tel: 0345 015 4033

Contact Form

Contact Us uses cookies. More information Close