Who Else Can Help Me?

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau has offices within close locality to everyone, this is a service which is free of charge and is there for the sole purpose of helping people. The Citizens Advice is a non for profit organisation which provides advice on behalf of the government to every individual. 

Tel: 08444 111 444 (Charges may apply)


Kirklees Law Centre

The Kirklees Law Centre provides The Independent Complaints Advocacy Service. It is a free service to help support patients and their carers wishing to pursue a complaint about their NHS treatment or care. 

The Kirklees Law Centre has two offices, one in Huddersfield and the other in Dewsbury. To speak with an advocate phone. 

Tel: 01924 868145 


Email: [email protected]


Health Service Ombudsman

If after completing our investigation we haven't been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint. 

If you want to take the above action, then you need to do this within twelve months of the date of the occurrence of the incident, or the date this matter came to the complainant's attention. 

You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on the following address: 

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Millbank Tower




Tel: 0345 015 4033