The Community Fund is now closed for 2019 applications. If you have submitted an application, we will be in touch shortly to discuss the next steps. If you would like to speak to someone about your application, please email [email protected] or call 030 3330 9781
If you have any queries or questions or would like to join the Community Fund mailing list to stay up to date with communications about the fund, please email [email protected]
Follow us on social media to find out more about the fund and what we do:
Facebook: Locala Community Partnerships CIC
Who can apply?
The Locala Community Fund can award any one-off amount up to £1,500 to groups that:
- are local, not-for-profit community or voluntary organisations (not branches of national charities)
- have been in existence for at least one year
- have an annual income of less than £30,000
- have a constitution or governing documents
- have a named bank account
How do I apply?
You can apply to the Community Fund online by clicking here.
Alternatively, you can download an application form here and submit by email to [email protected] or return by post to:
Community Fund application
Locala Community Partnerships CIC
1st Floor Beckside Court
If you have any questions or need any help with your applications, please email [email protected]
How the fund works
- Applications can be submitted online, by email or by post.
- After the closing date, all received applications are verified and a subgroup of the Locala Members’ Council, the Charities Committee, meet to go over the applications and make a decision about which groups will receive funding and how much. Please note – you may not always receive the full funding amount you applied for. Locala colleagues and community members will also vote on which groups they think should be supported and this is taken into account.
- The decision will then by approved at a Locala Members’ Council meeting.
- You will be expected to take part in positive communications about the fund if your application is successful, and will be invited to attend a presentation evening to meet some colleagues from Locala and receive your cheque.
- More information about this can be found on the ‘timeline’ page.