Tell Us What You Think

Locala cannot guarantee the accuracy of this translation service.

Compliments, Complaints, Concerns and Comments

If you have a compliment, we will pass on your praise directly to the team concerned. A thank you to an individual, team or service can have a real impact on colleagues.

In the instances when you have told us something has gone wrong, we will write to you within 2 working days and let you know we will be investigating your complaint. We will explain that an investigator may contact you and agree a way to resolve your complaint with you.

We understand some people feel uncomfortable about raising a complaint; however, we would welcome the opportunity to address them with you and hopefully resolve them.

We are always striving to improve our services and to learn from compliments, complaints, concerns and comments. An outcome from you contacting us may help us make even more service improvements

Friends and Family

For the Friends and Family survey, please click here.

If you wish to provide a Complaint, Concern, Comment or Compliment, an online Feedback Form is available below.

You can email the Customer Liaison Team at:

Or you can call the Customer Liaison Team who will be happy to discuss any feedback you have over the phone:

0303 003 4529 followed by 'Option 2'

The lines are open Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm (Excluding Bank Holidays)

We also have a 24 hour answering machine service, please don't hesitate to leave a message, one of the team will contact you as soon as possible.

The Customer Liaison Team is available to offer advice and guidance throughout the complaints process and will be involved in the co-ordination of your complaint and response.

Listening to you leaflet can be downloaded here.

You can also write to:

Customer Liaison Team
Locala Community Partnerships CIC
Freepost Plus RSTJ-EYJA-UCTB
First Floor, Beckside Court
Bradford Road
WF17 5PW

Who else can help me?

Citizens Advice Bureau
The Citizens Advice Bureau has offices within close locality to everyone, this is a service which is free of charge and is there for the sole purpose of helping people. The Citizens Advice is a non for profit organisation which provides advice on behalf of the government to every individual.

Tel: 08444 111 444 (Charges may apply)

Kirklees Law Centre
The Kirklees Law Centre provides The Independent Complaints Advocacy Service. It is a free service to help support patients and their carers wishing to pursue a complaint about their NHS treatment or care.

The Kirklees Law Centre has two offices, one in Huddersfield and the other in Dewsbury.

To speak with an advocate phone.

Tel: 01924 868145



Health Service Ombudsman
If after completing our investigation we haven't been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint.

If you want to take the above action, then you need to do this within twelve months of the date of the occurrence of the incident, or the date this matter came to the complainant's attention.

You can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on the following address:

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
Tel: 0345 015 4033

Feedback Form


Feedback about Locala's complaint service

We hope that most people will be satisfied with their contact with our complaints service. We recognise, however, this is not always the case and that some people are not satisfied with the way their complaint was handled.

We want to hear about your experiences on how we handled your complaint, good and bad. Whether you made a formal complaint to our Customer Liaison Team or spoke with a colleague in our clinics or on a home visit.

We are committed to learning and improving as a result of the feedback we receive.

To provide feedback on your experience of the Customer Liaison Team please follow the following link -

How and when should I give you feedback?

You can give us feedback at any time during our handling of your complaint. It is probably best to discuss any problems with the person who is handling your complaint, of if you would prefer, you can call our Complaints and Litigation Manager on 030 3003 4529 (choosing option 1) or by e-mailing: