Drug and Alcohol Advice
Locala provides a drug and alcohol treatment service for adults living in and around the Kirklees area. If you or someone you know needs help or support with a drug or alcohol problem please get in touch with our team.
We can give:
- Confidential advice
- Help to minimise harm including a needle exchange
- Screening and immunisation for blood borne viruses, e.g. hepatitis B
- Prescribed treatment e.g. Methadone and Subutex
- One stop clinics dealing with both drug and alcohol problems
- Aftercare and programmes of activities
- Support with education and employment
- Nurse led Wound Care Clinics
- A Shared Care Scheme in partnership with local GPs
Talk to Frank - This site provides information about drugs and can help individuals get support, or point you in the right direction for help if you are worried about someone.